Treat yourself to an exquisite dinner that is accompanied by wine— five wines to be exact—to pair with five flavorful courses. S.Y. Kitchen (1110 Faraday St, Santa Ynez) Presents a Winemaker Dinner with Paul Lato of Paul Lato Wines of Santa Maria, on Thursday, February 8 at 7 p.m.
In addition to Lato’s specially chosen wines, Chef Luca Crestanelli has designed a menu that will pair exceptionally with each wine.
The food courses and their corresponding wines are as follows:
- Appetizer of Foie Gras with Crostini & Calabrian Chili paired with 2016 ‘Manga Girl’ Rose
- Primo course of Risotto with seared scallops, Raspadura, Lemon Zest & Vanilla Olive Oil paired with 2016 Chardonnay ‘Le Souvenir’
- Secondi course of Arctic Char with Roasted Beets, Balsamic, Walnuts & Baby Artichokes paired with 2015 Pinot Noir ‘Les Bons Amis’
- Ossobuco with Roasted Heirloom Carrots, Charred Onion & New Potatoes paired with 2015 Pinot Noir ‘Duende’
- Dessert of Chocolate Terrine with Raspberry Sauce paired with 2013 ‘Kiss Me Again’ Late Harvest
Winemaker Paul Lato will be present to meet guests and discuss the chosen wines. Lato has tried wines from all over the world and believes that the greatest ones posess authenticity, harmony and elegance. Lato puts great effort into making sure his wines are of the best caliber, by choosing unique vineyards and closely tending to them, his wines are designed to pleasure one’s palate from the first sip to the last drop.
Paul Lato and Chef Crestanelli have curated a specially thought out night of flavor and fun, don’t miss out! Pricing for the Paul Lato Winemaker Dinner is $150 per person. Make your reservation today. Email Kristine Brouillet at email@example.com or call 805/691-9794 to reserve your space.
For more information, visit S.Y. Kitchen at sykitchen.com.